What I know about football is and historical events in sports from the past and current time.

I’m passionate making a being creative in any and every way that I can. I love to draw and that comes from me sitting up every night playing video games and analyzing how they’re being made. 

What I start googling when I have nothing better to do is old wrestling videos and clothing. I’m a kid at heart and for throwback and current wrestling events will forever have me entertained. I’m big on how I dressed as well and I click and scroll through many sights to find something new that’ll define me and what I’m about. 

What would make me crazy is if someone told me to stop playing video games and collecting sneakers. I’m busy day in and day out but I always make time to turn on my PlayStation and take a look at how that sneaker collection is looking. 

What really makes me angry is dishonesty. Growing up how I did, honesty is the best policy even if what you did was completely out of line. It’ll end up getting you out of more trouble because one lie turns into many and it’s hard to get out of a deep hole when you’re already in one.