For my portrait of the word revision , I will absolutely revise some of the phrasing I used after receiving comments that it is unneeded or that there are other ways to write these things. Prof. Blain, for example, mentioned “time by time.” Now I see a better way to put it that makes a lot more sense, and Prof Blain suggested “over time,” which I will surely adopt. Furthermore, Prof Blain pointed out that she is not sure about me stating β€œbettering the rights.”What I meant to state by bettering the rights is to give people more opportunities who are in the field of electrical engineering. I’ll take another look at it and see what I can do to improve it and simplify the language. I also realize that I repeat one of the line that Prof Blain pointed out. That line has no place there and I will take it out because I don’t need to restate the same thing over and over. Prof Blain also mentioned the line where I stated that β€œto see if it can actually simulate.”I believe I understand why people could find this confusing, and it has to do with the fact that it is a discourse community language. Simulation is a virtual designation of a circuit to see if everything is working correctly before constructing a real circuit. In addition, the period after the punctuation is totally wrong and honestly I would never find out if Prof Blain didnt indicate that mistake to me. The sign language is considered both hand signals and written informational signs in this context because when we use instruments like multimeter to check the specific value. We have to remember the SI unit symbols or signs to identify the resistance, capacitance, voltage etc. For example, if we finding the resistance, we have to know that it is calculated in ohms and the ohm symbol is Ξ©. Overall, I believe the majority of my errors are due to poor English usage, which I can correct by expanding on the context being explained.