Location Choice

1380985_584195278308939_240129713_n

The location I chose is the Brooklyn Bridge. Its just a few blocks away from City Tech. Its very beautiful and taking a walk on the bridge would be a dream come true. I always heard how Brooklyn Bridge is really a place to go and see and when I found out my college is next to it I was really excited. It was opened for use on May 24, 1883 and is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States. That’s what I find fascinating about it. The view of the East River and The Statue of Liberty also makes it want to go there.

“You start building your private New York the first time you lay eyes on it”. I chose this quote because even though I was born here there are many places in New York that I have not seen yet and many places are still a dream come true. Brooklyn Bridge was one of it and when I saw it made me happy and to think how beautiful New York is.

“Maybe we become New Yorkers the day we realize that New York will go on without us”. I chose this quote because when we come to New York it takes time getting around and knowing it well. As time passes by many things change. The day you see that even without you New York will go on is the day you are a New Yorker because you know how the city is changing day by day.