LAST UPDATED ON 6/30/21
Congratulations Fall 20, Winter 21 & Spring 21 Graduates!!!
Academic Calendar Deadlines
- Coming soon
Virtual Learning/Online Course Information
Synchronous & Asynchronous: All courses will be online this semester and delivered synchronously or asynchronously. Please be sure to check CUNYfirst to find out how your professor will deliver instruction this semester. Below are the definitions of synchronous and asynchronous:
- Synchronous – Students and instructors are online at the same time. Lectures, discussions, and presentations take place during specific hours.
- Asynchronous – Students complete their work on their own time. Assignments need to be submitted by the date and time indicated by their instructors.
Virtual Learning: Most classes will be hosted virtually through Blackboard, but be sure to read your City Tech email in case your professor hosts the class on a different platform. Click HERE to learn more about Blackboard and other virtual learning resources.
Devices: All students need a computer in order to be successful with virtual learning. Click HERE to apply for a loaner device (Chromebook or iPad) from City Tech.
Note: The first time you login, you will be prompted to take a short survey. Please fill this out as accurately as you can.
- Click Schedule an Appointment
- Click Care Unit and choose Academic Advising
- Click Location and choose either ASAP Phone Appointment or ASAP Virtual Appointment (will be held on Zoom)
- Click Service and choose your appointment topic (Career topics are with our Career Specialist, Peri Sharpe)
- Click your assigned ASAP Advisor for Advising Appointments or Peri Sharpe for Career Appointments
Click HERE for Appointment Scheduling Guide
Your Career Benchmark requirement can be met in one of the following ways:
- A one-on-one meeting with your Career Specialist, Peri Sharpe. Appointments made through EAB Navigate.
- Attendance in a Career Workshop. Workshops booked through Acuity open for registration 2-3 weeks into each semester.
The 2021-2022 FAFSA and TAP Application is now available. If you plan on attending Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and/or Spring 2022 term complete both applications. Click HERE for more information and instructions.