LAST UPDATED ON 1/3/24
Thurs. 1/25 Classes Begin
Wed. 1/31 End of Late Registration Period (last day to add a class)
Mon. 2/12 College Closed-Lincoln’s Birthday
Mon. 2/19 College Closed-President’s Day
Thurs. 2/22 Classes follow a Monday Schedule
Fri. 3/29-Sun. 3/31 No Classes Scheduled
Thurs. 4/4 Early Registration for Summer and Fall 2024 Begins
Mon. 4/22-Tues. 4/30 Spring Recess, No Classes Scheduled
Wed. 5/15 Last day to drop a class with a grade of W
Wed. 5/22 End of the Spring Term
Virtual Learning/Online Course Information
- Synchronous – Students and instructors are online at the same time. Lectures, discussions, and presentations take place during specific hours.
- Asynchronous – Students complete their work on their own time. Assignments need to be submitted by the date and time indicated by their instructors.
Virtual Learning: Most hybrid and online courses will be hosted virtually through Blackboard, but be sure to read your City Tech email in case your professor hosts the class on a different platform. Click HERE to learn more about Blackboard and other virtual learning resources.
Devices: All students need a computer in order to be successful with virtual learning. Click HERE to apply for a loaner device (Chromebook or iPad) from City Tech.
Note: The first time you login, you will be prompted to take a short survey. Please fill this out as accurately as you can.
- Click Schedule an Appointment
- Click Care Unit and choose Academic Advising
- Click Location and choose either ASAP Phone Appointment or ASAP Virtual Appointment (will be held on Zoom)
- Click Service and choose your appointment topic (Career topics are with our Career Specialist, Peri Sharpe)
- Click your assigned ASAP Advisor for Advising Appointments or Peri Sharpe for Career Appointments
Click HERE for Appointment Scheduling Guide
Your Career Benchmark requirement can be met in one of the following ways: