Homework #1: Cell Phones and Photography

Hello,

My name is Josue Bido and this is my third year in City Tech. I am currently in Computer Information Systems major and going for networking and security.

I’m not much of a photogenic person but I believe that some pictures are worth a thousand words. Photography has grown over the years to an extent that people take photos everyday with their cell phones, some may be considered creative whiles others can be consider amateurs. I think it is a creative expression; it is a way for people to express themselves or to make others fell like they are living the same moment without having the need for their friends to be with them. Phones have eliminated the needs pull out a professional camera, that can be bulky and cumbersome and created a portable devices that captures their story, emotion, art, food, ect.

This entry was posted in Homework, Student Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Homework #1: Cell Phones and Photography

1. Connie says:

I agree with Josue that a picture is worth a thousand words. There are going to be people who will see your photo and have different opinions and comments about it. Everyone’s opinions may also be different than the other. I also agree that the way someone takes a photo may look really nice or just an amateur who’s beginning to capture things they want to show others.
    I also believe that taking pictures on a phone is a lot easier than carrying a large heavy camera around. Carrying a phone is more convenient because you can just put in in your pocket or a small bag you carry around and pull it out when you want to snap a photo of something. Carrying a DSLR or a bulky camera can be heavy and may require some people to carry a bag/case for it so it doesn’t break.
    Although DSLR’s and other big bulky cameras do capture better photos, phone companies have come a long way to have phones take good quality photos.

2. Hey Jouse, i agree with you because you can take picture easily with your iphone instead taking with a camera. Carrying a camera is extra work for anyone.having a phone that has a camera in it, which is really useful and handy to me.Even though you can take good
    picture with big camera now days you can as well take good pic with our iphones.