Homework #1- Cellphones and Photography

HI, my name is Brianna Mangar. This is my first year at city tech. I am studying marketing management and sales. I enjoy watching movies, eating, and traveling.

Over the years iPhone cameras have becaome more higly developed. In my opinion, taking photos is exciting, memorable, and lively. Taking pictures are very amusing, especially when you go on vacation or just hanging out with your friends. Phones are easy to carry around which makes it convenient. In addition, social medias such as Facebook and Instagram make it easy to upload pictures right from your phone. I think uploading pictures are great because it helps share your experiences with people. I think taking pictures of food is pleasant because its special and you want to capture the beauty of it.

Cameras make people more creative. Depending on what  you photograph defines who you are and what your best interests are. It helps people express themselves. The camera encourages people to photograph things they see daily. It helps them capture memorable moments.

I think smartphone pictures are art. Smartphones give you photo filters. Photo filters allow you to change the color of the original picture. It make a persons photograph into his/her own interpretation. Also smartphones allow you to crop details out and edit. This allows the person to customize their image. Smartphones also let you create picture collages of basically anything such as food, friends/family etc. Overall, taking pictures with your phone can be an enjoyable hobby.

This entry was posted in Student Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Homework #1- Cellphones and Photography

1. Tony Truong says:

I completely agree with you! I enjoy taking pictures with my friends and family as well as beautiful landscapes and areas. It makes me feel more creative since you can enhance the picture the way you want it like you said by filtering it and cropping details. I enjoy the fact that we are able to use the convenient cameras of the smart phone!