Homework #1: Cell Phones and Photography by Geovanny R.

Hi everybody, my name is Geovanny and i will share some thoughts about taking picture in your smartphone. I will say that i do like to take images from my smartphone. I personally don’t like the Iphone itself but that is just me, so i don’t really know how good are the images in the Iphone. One of my friend love the iphone for the camera, se said “that iphone has the best camera than any other Iphone” however she never use an android before so i will say that she dont really know the difference. In my opinion i will say that my Samsung Galaxy Edge take the best images ever because of the way the images looks after they are taken. I remember than in the path i had a galaxy s4 and when i took a picture at night, the photo did not came out as well as today. I will say that most people buy their phone depending on how good is the camera and how fast is the phone.

Today, the new smartphone give you a high definition photo and videos and all this make people to try new things with their camera even when they are not photographer. The Smartphone brought a really good tool for us the teenagers because now we can take picture to anything at anytime. Since we cant live without phone, this also make some people to try new things, new photos, different angles, new light, similar to a proffesional photographer where they like to try different things.

This entry was posted in Student Posts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Homework #1: Cell Phones and Photography by Geovanny R.

1. Hi Geovanny,

I think that you have some valid points about how easy it is for anyone to be able to take a great photograph. In today’s society a camera on a smartphone is a common thing. Taking pictures or videos with our phones can allow us to capture and share moments without having to have a larger body camera on us all the time. As someone who does have an iPhone, I can agree with your friend in saying that the quality enhances the image. But smartphone photos are a great thing no matter what phone you have because they allow us to capture any moment we want, as long as our phone has enough battery power.

2. xlz says:

Well, i agree with your friend, because i had a samsung galaxy note 3 before, and i think the picture that comes out is a little bit blurry, or maybe is me don’t know how to take pictures or maybe the angles stuff, but after i changed to an iPhone, i thinks pixels is better than samsung, but thats my opinion, also i totally agree with you that in todays most people depends on pixels and how fast the phone is…