Alexis.F- Iphones Photography

My name is Alexis, and I’ve just recently joined the apple family. I’ve always loved taking photos, I loved catching moments I found beautiful or just simply pretty and this is something that runs in my family. So when I got my first Iphone and had seen the difference between the quality against an android I was surprised. My ideas on my photo taking took a whole new turn, I believe phone photography is a  great thing to happen to us, it helps people in many ways. Helps them express something they feel that they can’t get across verbally, relieves stress, etc. These are some of the things photography does for me, I feel it does make me more creative so I agree with the question that easy access to cameras makes people more creative. I think smartphone photography is an art, people think photography is only through an expensive lens of an expensive camera, but it is quite creative and impressive to catch that same photo through a smartphone. So even if it’s food like the second video it’s still an art, we are in the generation where smartphones will be everywhere to catch the importance of everyday life in this world and society.

This entry was posted in Student Posts. Bookmark the permalink.