Homework 1

Hello everyone, I am Cindi. After reading the Time article on the new iPhone 6s campaign I realized how a simple picture to me can mean so much to someone else. I like the way apple includes amateur photos for their campaign instead of professionals photograph’s. Honestly the photo of the young girl for the iPhone 6s campaign looks professional to me. This gives the apple iPhone 6s camera a good impression and really persuades me about getting this phone just for the camera. Erin Brooks quote is also very interesting it makes me want to see an image with the enthusiasm she sees them in. The I saw the parody commercial for the iPhone 5.  In my opinion what he is trying to say is that people only get the iPhone for the camera. Hence the phrase at the end “picture your life better.” In order to show this he exaggerated saying that the new iPhone 5 is just a camera which is humorous. I think phone photography is the reason why many people are into photography now a days. It opened up a world of creativity at just a click of a button. An easy access to cameras does make people more creative because not only is it easy but there are influences all around social media on creative photos. I think any form of photography is art doesn’t matter weather it was taken on an iPhone or a professional camera.

This entry was posted in Student Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Homework 1

1. dino says:

I agree with you cindi, Apple has made me want the iPhone for its camera only. The pictures look so professional and average that I see why people would consider buying the iPhone for its camera. Apple has been a game changer for taking pictures, that anybody around the world has the option to become a photographer with click of a button.