Two different Styles. Equally Powerful.

I believe both Robert Frankā€™s as well as Will Counts news photography are equally effective and important visual documents of the social inequities in American society during the Fifties. Robert Frankā€™s ā€œThe Americansā€ show the ugly truth behind ā€œAmerican Dreamā€ showing the everyday life of the working class, segregation, as well as many other social issues that many Americans did not want to ā€œlook atā€/accept. Will Counts photography of ā€œElizabeth Eckfordā€ in my opinion is very effective and successful because he was able to captured history as it happened, the way he captured Ms. Hazel hatred, and the fear in Ms. Elizabethā€™s face expression it my opinion there couldnā€™t had been a better way to capture the event. Even though many people wanted to hide the truth of the events occurring in the US, I believe Robert Frankā€™s as well as Will Counts photography played a major part in showing the public what was really going on and demonstrating that something had to be changed/ something had to be done, therefore two different photography styles, by two different photographers showed equally powerful work in documenting the American society during the Fifties.