Documenting Religious Experiences

There are many difficulties when it comes to documenting religious experiences. In fact not only is it sometimes difficult to document religious, but also when you read about a child getting raped, murder or abused. Base on the reader themselves do they want to know the truth? Can they handle the reality of the world? Especially to the people who believe in religion, different religion has different believe whether they believe in spirituals or not. The point in documenting information is to reveal the truth, but what if no one interested? Not everyone is interested in religious spirituals especially if that isn’t your religion or something you’re curious about. Religious documentation is possible. There are many opinions if it’s valuable or intrusive, to me I can agree and disagree. It’s good to know real facts about different religious practices; it’s always good to know the history behind a culture. I don’t believe it’s intrusive at all if it’s based on facts, though the photo did kind of look creepy the way their eyes look. The photographs that were documented showed use what they practically did and practices for their religion. As a reader you can choose whether or not if you want to read it or not, but ever religion believe in different practices and Gods.