I was asked the question if there was an upload due before the next class and I believe I misspoke. There are two uploads due before next class:
1- Team schedule – signed by all team members – scanned and uploaded as a jpg to the OpenLab site. Use categories.
2- AutoCAD upload – each individual student – uploaded to blackboard by midnight before the next class meets. This AutoCAD file should include a minimum of one attempt to figure out the structural grid of the building. Include the following information and have a layer for each.
- Grid Lines
- Dimensions – from grid line to grid line
- Building Perimeter
Additionally come to class prepared with all of the ingredients that will be part of your presentation as follows::
- Your building analysis (of student project)
- Your Autocad File
- Notes/Sketches on your case study visit
- A listing of program spaces – rooms by type and sq ft.
- Site analysis notes/sketches based on your visit to the site.
- Preliminary ideas about the materials each of you is considering for your building.