Upload Due – Clarification

I was asked the question if there was an upload due before the next class and I believe I misspoke.  There are two uploads due before next class:

1- Team schedule – signed by all team members – scanned and uploaded as a jpg to the OpenLab site.  Use categories.

2- AutoCAD upload – each individual student – uploaded to blackboard by midnight before the next class meets.  This AutoCAD file should include a minimum of one attempt to figure out the structural grid of the building.  Include the following information and have a layer for each.

• Grid Lines
  • Dimensions – from grid line to grid line
  • Building Perimeter
  • Columns

Additionally come to class prepared with all of the ingredients that will be part of your presentation as follows::

• Your building analysis (of student project)
  • Your Autocad File
  • Notes/Sketches on your case study visit
  • A listing of program spaces – rooms by type and sq ft.
  • Site analysis notes/sketches based on your visit to the site.
  • Preliminary ideas about the materials each of you is considering for your building.
This entry was posted in Prof. King. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Upload Due – Clarification

1. david says:

hello im having trouble uploading

2. If you are having trouble uploading – please be sure to email me the file so it will not be marked late. Please email me at Prof.Paul.King@Gmail.com

3. Eduardo says:

the team schedule, is it due today? or can we upload it tomorrow after class?

• Taylor Marie Hernandez says:

From what I understood it’s due Monday (today) after class. I happened to look on black board yesterday because I was wondering the same. I recommend you check on BB as well or better yet ask a fellow teammate!!