- LESS is MORE. In order to illustrate a moment in time, I only represented the most important elements to communicate the message.
- My thoughtful, well-considered figure-ground relationship. When capturing a moment, the figure-ground relationship must be strong and stable.
- Clearly orientate the viewer.
- Color: My composition uses the exact proportion of hues in your color inventory from my color reference. Creating a simple proportional inventory that clearly demonstrates visual hierarchy through color.
- Dominant color, Sub-Dominant color, and the Accent color.
I hope you like it, I truly enjoyed Graphic Design Principles 1, i will miss truly … i cant wait to see what Graphic Design Principles 2 will have in-store for me. Prof. Spevack is a great teacher , and helped me grow and understand graphic design and showed me why i loved it and why i choose this Degree.
Thank you & Happy Holidays