The Egg

Our group captured this image of the egg and gralic

Our group captured this image of the egg and garlic

On the left is what i believe is my groups personal best. I decided to go with this image, because of how the reflection of the egg and the garlic was so clear. It was very interesting to see how the light direction created a kinda hard shadow and didn’t interfere with the reflection. We see that the light is side light, the shadow is in the left. On the reflection we see a little bit more detail of the garlic , since so much light is hitting the actual image and to me i like how this image  gives us this nice and interesting feeling of how the egg has a soft shadow on the egg itself. I enjoy how the background  brings out the white in the image.

About Jessica

I look for a different challenge every day. To me, everything I see is full of wonder. Visual is the reason why I am who I am; it brings everything to life and it’s the reason why art is so valuable in today’s society. I am experienced with Layout Design, Interactive, Photography, and Packaging Design. With these categories, I tend to evoke publication to life, with color-intention and typography to make the work appealing. I believe in simplicity and clean design that gets the message across. I have a great love for magazines, books, photography and environmental issues.
This entry was posted in Learning Logs, LL4-Studio Light Basics. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to The Egg

1. rmichals says:

Gorgeous! The reflection and the stark black and white are very visually engaging.