Homework 1 FCX Clarity

First of all, there are numerous benefits of owning a electric Vehicle. For example Electric Vehicle are cost efficient, have great performance, and finally, Environmentally friendly. In saying so I would like to direct this Ad Campaign For the Honda FCX Clarity towards how Electric cars can have an everlasting Benefit to our environment versus Cars which uses Gasoline to slowly destroy the earth. The Ideal photographer for this type of campaign definitely is Clint Clemens. The target audience for this Campaign is the younger generations since the younger ones are always trying out new things and are the only ones who can make a difference for the future. In stead of having photos of the car it self I would rather have photos of Nature thus showing how beautiful nature is and that we can preserve nature by switching to Electric cars and getting rid of all these gasoline burning cars.

Clint Clemens is the perfect photographer for this type of Campaign because he uses a lot of natural lighting from the sun in most of his photos. His use of Motion blur is also  beneficial because I feel that it can attract young buyers. Not only is his pictures bright and nice, the colors in his photos are also very clear and crisp. Taking pictures of the environment in beautiful ways can cause people to want to purchase these electric cars knowing that the purchase they made is ultimately beneficial and not harming their beloved world. I mainly chose Clint Clemens because most of his photos are very bright and color full, where as is Tim Wallace’s photos seemed very dull with the gray scale back ground. Most of the color in his photos were on the cars where as Wallace’s photos had color on the cars and on the background nature. Don Dixon on the other hand also had very dull pictures. His focus were also mostly on the cars. Therefor, I thought that Clint Clemens was the perfect Photographer for the environmental photos that i wanted.

-Tareque Hassan

This entry was posted in HW1. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Homework 1 FCX Clarity

1. rmichals says:

You certainly don’t have to show the car. I think you could easily promote an electric car with photographs of nature. That said, I am not convinced that Clint Clemens would be the one. He does great work with motion but without the car you would need something else in motion. maybe a cheetah or gazelle something fast. but that is another idea altogether. Or maybe you would need a different photographer who does great nature work.