Kenneth Journal Entry #1

I was working my retail job one day last year and I had recently got my business cards printed for my print production class. So was excited to show them off to everyone. So I took them to work the next day and handed them out to mangers and coworkers, and people were impressed and really liked them, and told me they would pass them on if they knew anyone that needed work to be done. After a few days passed, one of the mangers told me that they had shown my business cards to one of his longtime friends.

That just so happens to have a company that developed phone and tablet applications, and was currently looking for a graphic designer to hire. He then gave me is contact information and told me to contact as soon as possible. So I gave him a call. He then briefly explained what his company about and how impressed he was with my business card and how he wanted to see my portfolio. At the time I didn’t really have a portfolio ready, so I told him that I don’t have a portfolio completed yet, but it’s still in the works. So I emailed him about 4 or 5 of my best pieces, and he told me that my work is really great and that he wants to set up a face to face meeting.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 2:30pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.