week 12

This week I have learned that Bread Factory really liked what I have done. However they decided to change the content and add some new content to it. Actually I am glad that they liked my design but changing existing design with new content is harder than designing from scratch. In fact the content was already a lot so I really did very precise measurement for the text. So it was very challenging. However I found a way to fit everything. It reminded me that three months ago I was admiring Marla when she finds a place to fit the new content. But today I was able to do it as well. That is very encouraging that by the time while we gain experience we are going to be able to come up new ideas, solutions and suggestions. There is no such school that teaches everything and anything. We are going to continue to learn even after we graduate. After we got our jobs. Whenever we overcome some problem it will teach something new.

Posted in Uncategorized.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.