Escaping The Reality

CAM00980IMG_20140315_201706

Picture on the left is my game systems which i use to escape from reality because reality is very difficult and to escape these two systems help me in that.  The profilmic event to this is that a fun and relaxing time for me.  Many great memories follow these two of moments where i beat a game and i would pat myself to the back of a job well done.  I know i cant do all that is done in the real world but heck I can do it in the virtual world.  I have all the power in my fingers to control a character or a vehicle in the virtual world.  I also have comedy DVDS in the back when i get bored up to 5 seasons of south park.  In the back are all my games for the play-station 3 and in the front on top of the play-station 3 is my play-station two and ones game.  The wood floor  takes most up most of the frame.

The picture on the right is my desktop where I do multiple things.  I do homework number one and then I can listen to music.  This is also a way to escape from the reality world.  The computer I remember a lot which i still say to my self “was I ever lucky”.  The reason is because I got this computer in an auction on eBay and i got it for 180 dollars.  It is really good plus I got 50 dollars back they made a slight mistake with the picture.  With the 50 dollar refund I got a nice video card which would enable me to watch better quality videos on YouTube and it wont stutter as much.  In the picture you you can see the desktop, monitor, mouse, keyboard, and a wall in the back.  The reason i included the wall in the back because choosing the location was my idea it was in the living room.  The living room is the best because there is a lot of room to maneuver and what not.  Plus in the pic you can see headphone cables which i use to cancel out any outside noise so I can peacefully do my homework or listen to music or even play a game.  The profilmic even to this would be a regular home day.

Word count (385)

One Response to Escaping The Reality

1. Hi Saif,
    Sorry to respond so late to your images. I want to suggest that you retake the photo on the left: it is poorly lighted and makes it difficult to see. And I cannot see the need to have it so dark for either the artistic effect or for any reality effect. So, please consider retaking and editing so that it is as clear and well-lighted as you can get it. The photo on the right is much clearer and makes in interesting comparison. Overall, I approve of both photos. Best, Prof. Scanlan