BP 11 and Final Culture Jams

Ulmer: 

1. What purpose does the cabaret serve in electric and how does it further the explanation of electric? (Cabaret Academy)
  2. Does the concept/genre of mystory still exist in electracy of education and other interpersonal experiences within a student’s life? (Theming Mystory)

These last two sections of Elmer’s paper were a little jumbled but my take on what he was saying if he is still discussing electracy and education these two questions I proposed are more along the lines of the psychological perspective of how a student and anyone is still affected through the continued use of electric in education and other aspects of their lives.

Final Culture Jams

I created this culture jam to replace the one involving Instagram. I think this one was more appealing to me as TikTok is a new social media that went viral during the pandemic. But like all social medias there are pros and cons. TikTok has become a fast growing medium where people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds have come together to present their different morals, values, and expressed ideas. But once you’ve become what is known as “TikTok famous,” your popularity can become a problem as now you’ve become a content creator who is now reliant of other’s perspectives and opinions. TikTok similar to Instagram has made people change the way they want to look and act because of other’s opinions. But when you sell yourself to a brand or idea, that becomes you and it can be difficult to change it unless the image you’ve created become tarnished in any way.

My project

I created this and took the suggestions from the comments and adjusted the the pictures and words along with the colors and created this image. I wanted to bring more attention to the wording to get my message. Like from my pervious post, I wanted to get my message across about child immigration and how imprisoning these children are harmful to them and others as well. If children are the future, why are we caging them and keeping them from the better opportunities America is suppose to offer them?