Response 13

To be honest I didn’t have the time to sketch out anything so this is what i have.

Infographic: This infographic contains pie charts on the Reported rapes and rape offenders in America in 2010. I chose to use these colors on a black background because the readers eye will be attracted to the bright color and therefore, will have more of a reason to pay attention to the information.

untitled-infographic

Culture Jam: This culture jam is a play on YouTube because everyone goes to the site mainly to find out how to do everything and keep up with the latest trends. Slide1

Inspirational: This inspirational piece is honestly something I keep telling myself whenever i feel discouraged and overwhelmed with my classes this semester.

inspirational

One Response to Response 13

1. Abigale says:

I think the colors you used on the infographic were awesome. Something about the bright colors on a dark background is very attracting. I also like that there isn’t too much going on with the infographic and that viewers are able to focus their attention on the charts and receive information right away.