Robert Christo | HW90 | Fall 2021

Discussion: Introductions

Please add a comment to this post introducing yourself to the class. You could include your academic interests, why you chose your major, what you enjoy reading, listening to, watching, and doing in your spare time, or anything else you want to share (include your pronouns, if you wish).

Before next class, please add your introduction and read the comments.

Get to know your classmates! Reply to one of your classmates’ comments. Do you have something in common? Did you learn something? Be kind.

1. XINHONG CHEN

Hi, my name is XinHong Chen and I am 23 years old.
    I chose this major because I want to have a better future, and I am somewhat interested in architecture. During my spare time, I like to play video games, listening to Coldplay’s music and I don’t like reading.

2. Francisco P

My name is Francisco Pineda, I’m from New York City and I’m a freshman at City Tech. There are many places and spots my interests for Architecture grew from. As a kid, I used to play many video games that consisted of building such as Minecraft, Terraria and so on so forth. I liked the way buildings looked and how they contain an aspect of artistry, kind of shifting the mood. Before leaving high school, I also took a couple courses that showed us how to sketch/draw objects we planed to put together and build.

• XINHONG CHEN

Hi Francisco Pineda, I am a freshman too. Seems like you know more about architecture than I do. I hope I can learn something from you. Anyway, nice to meet you.

3. Ericka

Hi! My name is Ericka Reyes, I’m 18 years old and a freshman at City Tech. I chose this major because architecture has been something I’ve been interested in since I was younger. Growing up in the city being surrounded by buildings and different architecture styles has had a major influence on my interest in architecture and possibly pursuing it as a career. A few things I like to do in my spare time are watch anime, read manga, bake, draw, paint, and crochet.

4. Ziani

Hello, My name is Ziani. I chose my major because I have always been interested in architecture and would like to explore that career path. In my free time I enjoy painting and cooking.