Chun Lee, Osipov, Elizabeth Group

Mozart and Beethoven: October 31 at 8:00 Pm

New York Philharmonic:

1 hour and 45 minutes with intermission

Location: Avery Fisher Hall (Directions)

Price Range: $30.00 – $122.00

Program:

BENJAMIN BRITTEN (1913–76)
Sinfonia da Requiem (1940)

WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART (1756–11)
Piano Concerto No. 23 (1786)

LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN (1770–1827)
Symphony No. 5 (1808)
http://www.entertainment-link.com/classical-music/ny-philharmonic-mozart-and-beethoven-at-lincoln-center-avery-fisher-hall.asp

4 thoughts on “Chun Lee, Osipov, Elizabeth Group

1. Chunn

One of many beethoven’s famous piece, Symphony No. 5. is the piece I am looking most forward to. As well as the pianist, Inon Barnatan the pianist whom started at the age of 3. I always enjoyed the sound of the piano and how the pianist express the emotion with its tone. As this will be my first Orchestra to attend, I am very excited to experience the mood, setting, vibe and let the sounds of music take me to another world.

2. Mihail Osipov

“Sinfonia da Requiem” by Benjamin Britten, “Piano Concerto No. 23” by Wolfgang
    Amadeus Mozart and “Symphony No. 5” by Ludwig van Beethoven are one of the most recognizable and popular compositions in the orchestral repertoires around the world. No matter how frequent we hear them, whether at home, in the car or concert hall, these symphonies spread its power over people of any age full of moments of greatness and admiration. Since I’m not a regular at these kinds of events I’d be delighted to dedicate a nice evening for listening the master works. I’m sure the impression will last long enough… till my next philharmonic visit.