Disney Journal#3 Jan 26

This week is my first individual working week. Through the whole week, my schedule starts on 2:30pm, and I should clean rooms in Villas side between 2:30-4:00pm. Most rooms in Villas have kitchen, it takes me at least one hour to clean everything. Although folding towels in different shapes is a easy part for housekeepers, I still spend time to learn and try to make bathroom and kitchen more tidier and beautiful. When I begin to clean a room by my own, I realize that it is easy to make a room very clean, but it is hard to clean a room in a limited time! At that point, the time management is very important and I should use it effectively.

While I was doing the turn down service, a guest came to me and asked me if I have an ice bag. Unfortunately, I carried towels, trash bags and recycle bags except ice bags. It might be not a big problem in this situation, but I still felt sorry to her and thought that I can’t say no to my guests. From this lesson, I learn that I never know what will happen next, and I should prepare everything when I make a magic during my service.