Journal Entry #3 – The Wait

After the interview at CPC, Helen emailed me that she’s sending my portfolio, cover letter, and resume to the youth program supervisor. So, I have to wait probably for a week.

While waiting, I apply to Toymail, but I didn’t hear them back for a couple of weeks. Then, I went to the communication design Facebook group to see if anybody posted a spring internship job. I saw one for IA Interior Architect from Professor Eli. He wants us to email him our resume and portfolio so he can send it to the company.

I quickly edit my resume and my portfolio. I finally send it to Eli. After that, he replies to me that I send my resume, portfolio, and cover letter to Erik. Before I sent my stuff to the company, I have Eli read over my Cover Letter and then send it to the company.

The next day, I got an email back from Erik, and he says that he will forward it to their director. About an hour later, I got an email from Ali, the director, saying that he wants me to set a quick interview on Tuesday at 2:30 pm.