Learning Self-Analysis

This is my last semester at New York City College of Technology. During my school journey I have learned how to be a better team member, and cooperate with other students productively. I realized that this skill is going to aid in my future career when I will have to make team decisions. Also, my RN-BSN program helped me become a critical thinker. It is one of the essential qualities that a BSN nurse should have in order to address complex issues that can come up at work. I have become more organized, well-spoken and acquired better writing skills. All of these qualities increase my professional appearance that will help me in the future. Since each semester has been harder then the one before that, I have noticed how it has become easier overcoming obstacles in the program. Every time the task has been harder, it was easier to address it due to increasing experience of working with other students and professors. I think that in the future this experience will help me deal with a new job environment, people at work and patients.