Orel Jeffrey

My personal style is mixed because of various influences throughout my life from standard comic books to Japanese animation and manga. I like to live through my drawing expressing emotions and abilities through the medium. Emitting that emotion through drawing my artwork can be dark, sometimes violent and  even on the other extreme comedic value. I like my work to be striking and convey everything in a glance. I even in some cases like to twist the vibe and aesthetic of character  

I was just introduced to him, but N.Steven Harris because a dynamic range character posturing, his skill in his proportion of the human body is amazing.i am vigorously practicing to that down pat. He is also good at background work, which I do not usually attempt but I am inspired now.

Iamtheartistiam. He i admire his work because of the style he brings to well known characters. They usually have more menacing looks to them which I really like. I tend to lean alot to things that carry a dark vibe.

Above these are iamteartistiam works.

These are mine.

Mshindo Kuumba has a sense of surrealism that I like. Which are very striking, and ideally I always hope to accomplish every piece. Some of his   pieces have very unique conceptual ideas. I do try my best to have inventive or at least very innovative ideas.

these are mine

1 thought on “Orel Jeffrey

1. Thanks for sharing your artist heroes. I can see the parallels to your work. You could have tried including more detail on the artists you chose. Things such as career trajectory and the kind of clients they work for would be helpful for you to know.