Visual Vocabulary

When I was little the number one thing I loved before playing video games was watching cartoons. For me, Cartoon Network was always on my T.V. playing shows like The Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n Eddy and Courage the Cowardly Dog. I would watch so much cartoons that I started to draw them and it made me happy. As I got older my drawings vastly improved and I started to draw other stuff that I liked such as animals, skulls and flowers. I recently had an interest in drawing letters in a pretty way since I think my handwriting sucks. Now I enjoy experimenting new ways of drawing to see what else I’m capable of creating. Having something new to draw is fun and it is a skill that I want to keep on developing.

One thought on “Visual Vocabulary

1. Brandy-

Nice reflection here on how the things which interested you as a child effect your overall visual vocabulary. Also, I like the intentional approach you have to practicing new things. You wanted to improve your hand lettering and add that to your visual vocabulary, so now you are intentionally working on improving that. Nice work.