Game Wars Review part 2

CVH

So in my last post I spoke about 
an old war between two games and now I’m going to talk about the other side of the war. Call of duty is an old francise since the PlayStation 2. It’s first game was Finest Hour and it was a successful one at that. Now i personally don’t play CoD as much as Halo but I have to admit, Call of Duty has it’s amazing moments as well. It aims to make the game feel as real as it can get and look real and it has a great job at doing that but I don’t know about “feeling” real. Since there are to different companies making the CoD series I will make this simple and short.

The CoD Modern Warfare series has an amazing way of telling a story from the perspective of different people and each of them having an effect to the story line. Weapons are very modern timed but graphics always look like thier being reused and never feels that different but it does look different. The Developers are Inifinity Ward and you can Click here to see which CoD games they created.

Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 5.56.52 AM

Then theres the Black Ops (BO) series but we are also going to include World at War (WaW) because it was what started the best thing to come to CoD and that is zombie mode. It was a unique add on to the series where you and three friends or strangers can work together and survive wave after wave or like in BO2 have 8 people but in opposite teams. Along with its multiplayer maps being different everytime and guns change but aren’t as good as the original WaW. Graphics actually have slight changes but are barely noticable. The developers are Treyarch and you can click here to see which CoDs game they created.

So thats my small review on both sides of the war. I love Halo but I also enjoy Call of Duty when I have my friends to play with. Give Halo (3, Reach or 4) a try along with CoD Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops. If you haven’t tried any of these games I would Recommend to give them a proper try and let me know what you think of them by placing your thoughts in the comments section.