Game Wars Review (part 1)

So I wanted to talk about something that has been going on since both of these games got famous. The war of which game is better Halo or Call Of Duty (COD). Now I’ve played both games but mostly Halo because I enjoy it more for a couple of personal reasons but that doesn’t mean I hate the other one. I honestly enjoy both equally because both have its flaws and have something better then the other.HVCNow lets get down to the point, Halo has some amazing stories compared the COD. From the Game to books and comics. It has amazing protagonists that are always left as a mystery with little no expression but you can still feel how the character feels through connection with them and that leaves players wanting more. It has great creativity from the weapons, levels and enemies with some inspiration of the two main species of “Alien Vs. Predator.”  H Elite Brute_Chieftain_Redhalo-4-arsenal

The Halo series always change sequel after sequel and you never see something similar except weapons and enemies most of the time. I would recommend people to try halo and actually give it a chance. Don’t worry if its not real enough because games aren’t suppose to be real. Its suppose to be as fictional as it can be because that’s a use of creativity. There will be a part 2 to this and I will talk about Call Of Duty. So follow my blog and stay up to date with this topic and see what I got to say about the next game.