Kaveesh Singh

My name is Kaveesh Singh and I am currently 18 years old. I became interested in the Hospitality Management field during high school when I was enrolled in my culinary arts program. Throughout my various culinary classes in high school I was able to experience first hand what this industry had to offer. The aspect of Hospitality Management that I find the most exciting is Restaurant and Hotel Management. As well as, the countless amount of connections you are able to make in this industry. Making connections with various people can help to better your career and future endeavors. One interesting thing about me is that I’m better at baking and pastry rather than culinary arts such as working on a stove top, knife cuts, etc. Despite the fact, that I actually prefer learning different knife cuts and techniques in culinary arts.

3 Responses to Kaveesh Singh

1. Esther says:

Hi Kaveesh,

It really wonderful that your able to experience what it is like in the hospitality management field during your high school years. Not everybody got the chance to experience so much, that will lead you to your future careers in this field !

2. Roselyn says:

Hi Kaveesh,

You really have a great mindset. It’s really great you we’re able experience hospitality in high school. I’m almost positive you’ll do excellent in the field of pastry with your experience.

3. Hi Kaveesh,

Sounds like you already have a lot of experience in the field. I wish I had talent at baking and pastry like you do!

Prof. Westengard