Blog Posts

This is where you will post any homework that I ask you to put on OpenLab.

To create a post:

1. Make sure you are logged in
  2. Click on the + at the top of the course site
  3. Title your post and write the assigned material in the text box
  4. Click “publish”

5 Responses to Blog Posts

1. Roselyn says:

My name is Roselyn Cintron and I am 17 years old. I am very outgoing and love meeting new people. I am interested in literally everything that Hospitality Management offers. It’s really hard to choose which cone fits me. I chose this major because I will be able to meet people for all over the world. I currently babysit for a living, and it’s helping me learn patience. One interesting thing about me is that I always help people in need, even if they don’t deserve it.

2. Hi Roselyn,
    It’s cool that you want to meet people from around the world and being in hospitality will definitely help you in doing that. I also think its amazing that you’re willing to help those in need.

3. Diana Kilby says:

Hi Roselyn,
    I am impressed with your kindness and desire to help people. Unfortunately, it is rare quality nowadays.

4. Hi Roselyn,

I’m impressed that you babysit for a living. I was never good at that! 🙂

Prof. Laura

5. Also, Roselyn. In order to complete blog posts properly, you need to create a new post with your response rather than commenting on the instruction post. In order to do this, you should make sure you are logged in, click on the + at the top center of the page, write your post, and then click “publish.”