Problems choosing my topic

Choosing the right topic can be very challenging, because everything else rests on the foundation of it, that is why it’s crucial to choose it very carefully. I decided to go with medical tourism in Medellin, Colombia. A city that has gone through a lot, going from being the most dangerous city in the world in the 80’s and early 90’s to being the most creative and innovative. I had some challenge searching for information about medical tourism in Medellin, every time I did a research to support my paper I found that countries as India, Thailand, China, Korea, between others, were the principal pioneers in medical tourism around the world. So, then I decided for focusing on Latin Americans from U.S, patients that are not going to travel that far, instead they will look for places in Latin America as Colombia to make it as their medical tourism destination. There are a lot of competence in Latin America for medical tourism, so I built a plan for Latin Americans traveling to Medellin, a plan that invites them to the most quality and majestic city in South America, just a within few files away and so much to discover.