To see the world

a card that says "To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. - Walter Mitty; that is the purpose of life"

“I ran away from my problems for 6 days. It felt great. It did. I genuinely smiled and laughed and get to be myself again. I was happy. It was the greatest feeling ever. you know what society does to you? It takes away all those things from you. It is really important to recharge and feel what it means to be you again. You know? I may not have the solutions to my problems, I may still be lost, but I am certain that I found myself once again. 🙂 I am so thankful and humbled that I’ve met lotsa great like-minded people in this journey and never have I experienced any negativity from anyone. This is what I was looking for. Iceland happens to be one of the happiest countries (they’re 2nd) in the world. And I’m glad I came. Walter Mitty: To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”

–KL