A Profile of ‘Amanda’

Hey City Tech, my name is Amanda and I am here to inform you all on things to do across the city at a low cost and even for free! Often times I catch people saying ā€œIā€™m tired of the city. Thereā€™s nothing to do but to go to the park, movies and bowling,ā€ but there is so much more to the city than just that! In my blog I am also going to be Ā incorporating events/workshops for students to attend at City Tech that you may not be aware of. Ā As a student majoring in Law and Paralegal Studies Ā I am aware of how easy it is for college students to get lost in their studies. I myself fell in this category my first two years of college. I found myself having the same routine and also being ā€˜stagnantā€™ in my college career. Ever since I got involved in school activities along with going out, exploring and taking time to do something outside of my major I noticed that not only my experiences have increased but most importantly my network has expanded. Thereā€™s more to college than just a degree and even a 4.0 GPA! Go out and explore things across the city and even within City Tech. Ā Ā