Unit 3 assignment

I want to teach my audience the affects of modern technology like smartphones and laptops has on us. I want to teach them the benefits of these devices, the non benefits and teach them why we shouldn’t be overusing these devices as most people in this generation do. I want the audience after seeing this, will learn something new and open their eyes on their unhealthy habits. The audience that I’m trying to reach are teenagers and young adults as they are the ones that use smartphones and laptops the most. The genre will be nonfiction, informative. What I have in mind to write in is a twitter feed as teenagers and young adults use social media a lot on their devices and twitter is a social media platform and that is the platform where I will publish this. I plan on making an account called Facts about Modern technology then post the positives and negatives of it in different posts. People who use social media don’t really stay on a post for that long so, I will do my best to make it understandable, short and interesting and catch their attention so people could learn some good information quick.