H.W: Unit 3 Proposal

Ā  Ā I want to teach my audience about the lives of the speciesā€™ closely related to the Locc Ness Monster. Also, I intend my work to reach the natives and marine biologists of Scotland, due to the fact that the Locc Ness Monster lives there. My thoughts will be conveyed into the genre of short story, because I feel like with a twist of dramatic storyline, the information I display in the story about Ā the creatures will stick much more to a persons memory.Ā If I had to publish the short story anywhere, it would get it published as a short story in the section of a newspaper, specifically by ā€œ404 ink,ā€ a publishing company in Scotland. I want it presented like that, because of the genre Iā€™m doing, the genre is short story, meaning that the article has to be short and straight to the point.

Ā  Ā To elaborate, a short-dramatic story would be great to include in the newspapers of Scotland because it would also catch peoples eyes. Realistically speaking, no oneā€™s gonna be able to retain the information of a huge informational article on sea creatures. Additionally, I intend to get started by first, deciding which creature from the Locc Ness family tree do I wanna research, because there isnā€™t just one species in the spectrum. Afterwards, Iā€™ll proceed to doing a substantial amount of research on the organism and then begin to think about creating a short story based off of that information. The only thing that concerns me about this project is how am I gonna get every piece of information I want into a short story. A lot of condensing will have to get done in order to get my facts across. Nevertheless, Iā€™m excited to start this project.Ā