HW for 10/18

How Roe v Wade being overturned is affecting the woman in these states where it is now illegal for abortions to happen in. Roe v Wade was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States conferred the right to have an abortion. This question interests me because I personally believe if you are not a woman or a person who can not even get pregnant you should have no say in something that doesn’t affect you. It may sound contradicting to what I just said since I am a man that can not physically get pregnant but it is true, why are you as a man worrying about abortions. Woman should have the right to do what they want to their body. As soon as it was overturned some states immediately enforced the no abortion law in their state. This caused outrage across the country and even worldwide. Many people including myself have family members who are woman, I would not argue with them if they wanted to have an abortion. It is already hard enough to make that decision and taking it away already makes it harder on the pregnant woman. I expect to find both views on this topic when I do the research. I have heard some sides from the opposite view.  There are arguments about the fetus being “alive” and it is technically murder to abort it. Some are just nonsense to me. This one thing about it being overturned just makes it worse, there are only a handful of states that let sexual assault victims abort the fetus of their assaulter. This is absolutely disgusting as sexual leaves trauma and having a unwanted kid because someone forced themselves upon you is just adding to the struggle and trauma induced by the assault. If I find information that goes against my topic, which I most likely will, I would read the information to see what their point is. It is always good to know the oppositions side to the topic. It gives you a view that you can look into and use in your argument if there is something you absolutely disagree with. If it does seem like there is nothing in my favor I will still write about it as I do feel strong about my opinion on this topic. This is a huge topic that should be focused on as it seems we are moving backwards and not forward.