HW 10.11.22

I believe James Baldwin was trying to visualize to the reader that the world is vaster than what It seems to us. The world is larger basically means we haven’t explored many parts of it yet and its basically impossible to imagine in our head the true scale of the earth we live on. We haven’t explored most of the ocean and there is a lot unknown of our existence, but this also brings on the beauty in life and, the terrible things too. The universe is infinitely large, and we are to small to comprehend the true scale of things. We will never truly be able to do everything in this world because there are many different activities, foods, and even places. By “necessity” he means that the person is free to-do most things on their own in their life and that they can research, examine, look into anything their mind tells them to, rather than listening to the current administration In place and any policy, news, or laws they put out. There isn’t a limit to your thinking. I wish in school they taught us more about how important things in our society function such as, credit, banking, taxes, and loans. I wish I knew about these topics because it would’ve gotten me ready and more experienced in the real world. It’s better to investigate topics yourself and gain real first-hand experience because it will teach you a lot about life. Researching things will give you a better introspective and give you a larger perspective on things.