Topics- Police Bru/World-Child Hun

The topic I would like to know more about is Police Brutality and Child Hunger (Poverty), what I ono based on these 2 topic are they are both a major problem in the world mainly the United States, Police Brutality is when an officer in the PD abuses there given power by the Law, like using citizen righs against them hurting them for no apparent reason when they don’t fight back and etc and Child Hunger as well most children in certain countries like India or Arab don’t have access to food in there area, simply because they are poor and or cannot afford it. What I want to know about these 2 topic is why are they still a Problem in today’s society and why hasn’t the government done anything, why Is the Government and heirachy corrupted. After doing some in depth reason what I now learned about both topics are: one the main cause of police brutality is, high rates of crime, Racial Discrimination and so much more, how this is illegally done is, using improper take down, arresting someone without a cause and or, shooting an individual. This can be show in cases like George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery. And as for Child Hunger and or World Hunger (poverty) the main cause for it is Conflict and War, Food Shortages, poor public policy,Economy and Food waste. These are the main sub points that causes Child Hunger and World Hunger.Child hunger mainly occurs in places such as Nigeria, Ethiopia,South Sudan and Yemen, they countries at the most risk of this is Afghanistan,The republic of Congo,The central African Republic,Haiti, Honduras and Syria.

What I learned from my Research is that these topics that I wrote down and researched are all topics that have Heavily impacted the World and the country as a whole.