In class 10/11

1. When I was a kid, I was interested in cars. I am no longer really interested in this topic anymore. Asking questions helped me figure out a few things about cars by helping me figure out how they work and what they are made of, etc.
  2. My curiosity has unfortunately dropped over the years in my opinion. I do believe the educational system played a role in this because school became a chore for me and I associated anything related to school, like research and curiosity, with boredom and stress. Though this may be true, I still ask questions every now and then as well as do minimal research for random topics. 
  3. I believe the interest was lost once I sort of “grew out of it” when I reached Middle School. I just stopped thinking they were so cool and it’s likely part of the reason I became interested in the first place was the Disney movie Cars.  When I lost my interest in cars, my interest in video games grew because I was at that age where you’d want to play on Call Of Duty with the squad.