Hw for 9/13

Entering high school for the first time I feel could be an interesting topic for me to talk/write about as I was entering a whole new world at the time. My time in high school hasn’t been great despite going to “one of the best high school in queens”. I never felt like I belong here or fit right in. It didn’t help as well that Covid-19 happened during my high school cutting the “high school experience” in half as half my time in high school was online staring at a screen.

Another topic I can talk and write about is my time away on vacation in Guatemala. I can talk about my experience and learning the culture that my parents grew up with compared to what I grew up with. I can talk about the ups and downs of being there.

Another topic I can talk about is the struggle with school and my childhood growing up and how I’ve dealt with it. Growing up, compared to everyone else in the educational system I was being left behind by a lot. I was falling behind in everything ( English ,writing, social studies, math, etc.) to the point where I was put in all these programs that was “supposed to help me”, it kinda did not really, mainly because most that has people helped didn’t have a lot of patience and it didn’t helped the fact I was never was interested in all this. As a kid all I ever wanted was to have fun but never truly did as most of my childhood was spent having a book in front of me trying my hardest to understand what was going on but never having a true interest in them.