Hw 9/15

Covid-19 is one big surprising incident that changed how I view it now. It happened so fast in a blink of an eye. Not physically learning in school was a huge change for everyone. This is where technology came in handy, this proved education can be taught online. It was like a big surprise out of nowhere, balancing school, work, and staying at home. It was cool at first laying in bed while being in class but after a while I felt like I was in this cycle just spinning over and over again. Not being able to go outside and learning from home was sickening.There were so many options when all schools went online, virtual, and hybrid. Without this big change, I wouldn’t have passed most exams because I was waved. During virtual learning, my school delivered groceries every week to people’s houses with different meals. I used to always complain that school wasn’t needed, until everything changed in one day. It was like a dream. There were a lot of cons and pros during pandemic learning, in class, you would have to physically speak but online you could have typed it in the video chat, but it was hard to meet your classmates and teachers physically.