Homework For 9/6

I think Mike Bunn says we are already authors because we all have a story and day by day we write more about it (live our life out). We all have that ability to write and create a bunch of words that end up creating sentences which creates paragraphs and so on.

Everyday I get asked/messaged “how was your day” and I type/write out what I did and how it was, we all write about our days.

Using words on a daily basis not only helps the thought process but it also helps discovering new ways to put words together and make it sound nice all together in a sentence. This will help me expertise my reading and writing skills throughout my college career because I struggle with finding the right words to put or I can never figure out how to make my words compliment each other to sound good.

I noticed Mike Bunn uses a lot of description and details in his writing. I definitely will be using that more as it makes your writing sound better and helps the reader vision and think about the scenario or your thought that you wrote down. I lack adding details to my writing and tend to think my writing is boring because of it, Bunn’s writing had me focused to his words as he always used details. I also lack in describing what I just wrote down. Description is a big part of writing as it adds reasoning and the reader can see the thought process of your sentence you had just wrote down. Both detail and description are huge in authorship, it makes your writing better and more interesting to the reader. I will definitely be using both more often as Mike Bunn made his writing better and more interesting with it.