Intro: Homework#2

Hello end of semester me,

Hope your in high spirits over there, that’d give me a lot of faith for the next three semesters.  It’d prove to me that I still got it in me to get through a school year despite all the obstacles I’ll undoubtedly come across from here till I reach you over there.   But of course I know better, you’ve been lazy, procrastinated, tried to put things off until you couldn’t anymore, but still managed to make it to the end in one piece because you really want what’s at the end of all this.  You want to make it to where you don’t have to deal with any of this anymore, finally earn a win, and have some peace of mind for once that a huge hurdle in your life is finally over. Writing will allow you to just vent and decompress pent up thoughts and frustrations no doubt, but it can have productive side effects as well. You’ll use it to talk to people as you always have, and it’ll help you carry out a hell of a lot of nice conversations with people of all kinds. You’ll get to know them better, which is great, because the more you get to know a person the more you learn from them about things you might never have known otherwise, and that is always a win.  Wherever you feel like going after school is over, you’ll make it, no doubt in my mind.