Homework 2.1

Part 1
When James Baldwin said “the world is larger” I think he could have meant by its expanding as usual but information. Like in school we are still being taught about history a bunch of history its important to learn however we aren’t learning about taxes or how to pay them. I still have no clue how to pay my rent later and we will probably not learn that in school. Another thing we should be learning in school is how to do deal with paying stuff like insurance I still have no clue how that works I just assume it’s a subscription to make sure you stay insured. Which brings the second question there is a lot of stuff we should learn in school I can think of. Like some specific life skills or should at least be paid for to learn outside of school. For example swimming some people don’t learn how to swim I know people who don’t know and I am one of them. Another thing is how to take care of your house, stuff like how to pay taxes, deal with a disaster or how to keep invasive pests away. There are so many things we could have been taught while we were little or middle aged that we have to rely on our parents for because no disrespect to the articles but reading a bunch of text never seems to get the message into my brain on how to learn these life skills. If only teachers were teaching life skills maybe we would enter the world with more courage and confidence to live correctly and maybe then we can go back and learn about history. I know for a fact it would probably be more interesting without a test on some person we haven’t had the motivation to research.

Part 2
When I was little beside my toy trains and cars my dad always got me there was the beautiful night sky. The pretty sky I always wondered when I learned about the solar system I was always fascinated. So fascinated I wanted to do a solar system for science fairs at least three times. That fascination slowly grew to theories and I remember I used to always theorize the dumbest things that I found on Youtube. Like Area 51 and stuff like that. I asked questions a bunch about those theories to google and always got interesting results. Of course I didn’t think it was true especially now but a couple stuck key one was multiverse theory. My curiosity grew more and more as I got into high school and aged up and gaining more knowledge. I eventually was at my last year of high school and decided to take world building. So then everything all came together as I was forced to create a world with my own story. I was learning about space and different planets. Like there is this one planet with so many rings and there is another just like Earth. I’d say the educational system definitely boosted my curiosity and when I reached the summer of this year I started watching movies and then multiverse theory was my huge thing I have been curious about. Was it bad? I think it positively influenced me. If multiverse theory wasn’t in my brain all the time I feel as if I would be on a different path that I am now. Why? I almost always think about each outcome on what I do everyday not always though since procrastination still get to me today. So that’s what I wanna research it all comes full circle and multiverse theory and space are so cool.