Unit 3 Proposal

For my Unit 3 proposal I will be reaching out to all of the parents. I chose the parents because they are the guardians of the kids playing the video games and I feel like they should know what best for their kids and what they should expect when they are playing their games. The way I will be reaching out to these parents is by Instagram posts. I will be making a post about different type of information about video games and how its affecting the kids that play it ,whether its negative or positive. So the instagram account would be informative to the parents and they will know what’s best for their kids with the information provided with every post. The way I intend to get started is by making an the account. The username will be “Kids_vs_games”. In the bio I will write questions for parents to make decisions to, but as I make more post on the account their aspect of how they see video games and how they affect kids may change. I don’t have any concerns about finishing this project, but I am worried that I might not have the best information or the right amount of Information.