Homework 1.3

Essays that tell a story are called narratives. It may be a personal experience, something you’ve read, or something you’ve seen. There are several narrative conventions that an author uses throughout the piece. A writer constructs the many pieces of a story using literary elements and techniques referred to as narrative writing. An author can use the narrative writing format to tell a story. The objective is to explain the significance of the event in addition to providing an interesting story. Narrative structure refers to the interaction between plot and story elements, such as characters, settings, and events. The elements of narrative writing create a compelling story and are essential to its development. An author uses narrative structure to keep his readers engaged by explaining what is happening and keeping them informed about what is happening. It encourages the authors to visualize themselves as the story’s lead character. An author can affect the tone of a narrative by choosing the elements the narrator highlights in a certain event. Through the use of the character’s changing emotions, language and thoughts. My narrative writing can be improved by having a relevant story, so I can attract the reader’s attention. The best type of narrative to use for my story will rely on the objectives I have for the essay I’m writing. My concern about writing an educational narrative is that it could be disorganized and lack structure if not done correctly. The structure of a narrative may have a significant impact on how a story is going to make you feel.