The education narrative genre has been a pleasant genre for me to study. It introduces you to a new form of learning about studying unlike the traditional way. From what we have read so far in class the ingredients consist of specific details and stories that have happened in the past, complications and resolutions. After reading these three examples, I have been able to resonate with them since they are quite similar to the fact that I was born an immigrant and come from an immigrant family, just like all three of our writers. Our first reading Mother Tongue By Amy Tan, the author talks about her mother and the relation she has between her mother and language. I personally have a really close relationship with my mother and value our talks.  Although me and my mother communicate in three different languages we always understand each other the same way. Being an immigrant and knowing many languages is a huge plus when it comes to my writing and reading. I believe it will be really helpful and a great starting point with more of my writings in the future. When starting to write an educational narrative of my own, some concerns I would have would be if people will be able to resonate and understand it since I think we all have very unique ways of writing and understanding something. For example, in “Maybe I could save myself by writing” by Jose Olivarez he uses a lot of poetry which some people might not like or understand. In conclusion educational narrative writing is a really intresting way of writing since everyone has its own way of learning.