Homework 1.2

In the article, Mike Bunn writes ” You are already an author.” There is a meaning when he says this. When Mike Bunn says this in the article, he means that everybody in their own way is an author, whether is writing something or even saying something. An example of being an author can be just as simple as telling someone how your day went or telling them something that has happened to you. This is an example of authorship because telling someone how your day went or something that has happened to you can engage them in putting themselves in your point of view. There are more reasons to why everyone is an author in many ways. Some people are very funny to be around. That can be a way of authorship because think about like this, if people like what you say and it makes them happy and they would want more of it which brings attention to you, that makes you an author and them the listener that want to hear more. That existing expertise will help me in my college reading and writing. I know that it will help me with reading and writing because I am creative at writing and when I read, I always put myself in the authors point of view any time I’m reading. In Bunn’s article I noticed that he questioned ” What is the author’s purpose for this piece of writing? “. This will help me with my writings and find a purpose to the type of writing that I make. I realized that having a purpose to what you write is important in many ways. One way it can help is that other people who read your writing can relate to your piece. Bunn also questions ” who is the intended audience? “. This can help me write and not only focus on one person reading but also write as if im talking to a whole audience.