During this project I learned to see the world with a different  perspective and notice things I would sometimes never notice. I learned that the world is full of obvious and ambiguous figure/ ground relationships and that it is very fun to try and figure out what they are and where. Taking the project phase by phase and getting critiques through each phase as well as giving them out really helps the artist improve their work.

There where times in this project I had a difficult time and that was relating my pictures to each other. Although once I got the hang of it I was able to create my work without  worries of how they related to each other. I learned that by modifying a figure you can change the mood it gives out. For example a geometric figure would give out more of a sharp and striking feeling while an organic figure would give out a more bubbly relaxed type of feeling to its viewer even if it where the same figure.

In my next project I believe I could improve my work by broadening my imagination and not think to realistic, but see meaning in things outside my perspective by trying out many different things and using a different perspective to look at things around me.

Phase 1: Discover

Phase 2: Define

Phase 3: Develop